Cool you nerf coh FINALLY now onto mmr
I’ve read steam charts are going down. Unfortunately we’re not able to see the data from the other platforms. I hope it’s true. I hope you can pull your heads outs your a$$ and admit mmr was a terrible decision and revert back to the old emblem system. A casual imbalanced 4vs1 asymmetrical game that has mmr? And an mmr that only takes into account kills and escapes. You have ruined solo survivor and created a monster because the only way to win is in a squad of swf and they’ve become bullies. you have made it to where killers have to tunnel and camp and run noed all the time. There are a ton of fans who have a ton of love for this game you have created and you ruining it. Too much ego and too hard to say you were wrong. Most content creators hate it and few have actually stoped playing and have gone onto streaming other games.
Comments
I had decent solo experience overall since the mmr but today was unplayable for some reason so I'm practising Nemy now. I don't even have any good perk on him yet (not even 4th slot unlocked and just yellow/greens) and still having more fun except a bully squad here and there.
Keep in mind I'm still getting experienced survivors all with purple perks in most matches.
I dunno. It seems like it is different for everyone all the time.