Did not receive Nurse and Jake heads for Spring Cleaning
I loaded the game up on both March 30th, 31st, and April 1st, and I still don't have either of the cosmetics. My friend however logged on and he got it.
Tagged:
Pending
I loaded the game up on both March 30th, 31st, and April 1st, and I still don't have either of the cosmetics. My friend however logged on and he got it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
April 1st Update, I also did not receive the Jake head piece for logging in today. :(
I logged in after 2pm est today (April 1st) and did not get my Jake head. I'm really bummed
I also did not receive my Jake head and I've restarted twice and logged in after 2pm EST.
I didn't recieve the Jake headpiece either, and i logged in multiple times a day :v I have the Jake's jacket and nurse head, but not the Jake's headpiece