As much as I hated CoH

I can't deny that I changed the meta that was there for 4 years. It was truly a breath of fresh air.

Now that it's not worth running anymore I'm going to be kinda sad to see the meta turned back.

Please give us a strong survivor perk(that's not op) that would actually be meta.

Comments

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I can't deny that I changed the meta that was there for 4 years. It was truly a breath of fresh air.

    Now that it's not worth running anymore I'm going to be kinda sad to see the meta turned back.

    Please give us a strong survivor perk(that's not op) that would actually be meta.

    It barely got nerfed is the funny thing. xD Buncha Doomsayers...

  • I'm not sure why you'd conclude it's not worth running? It's still one of the better healing perks, if used properly it'll give you more value than pretty much any other healing perk. Especially with a good medkit.

    It not being overwhelmingly overpowered doesn't translate to it being bad, lmao.

  • I mean - from literal I-frames whenever you want it to destroying all pressure killers get from slugs, invincibility for 12 seconds in an easily weaponized manner, it's hard to make the meta without being OP.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I'm not sure why you'd conclude it's not worth running? It's still one of the better healing perks, if used properly it'll give you more value than pretty much any other healing perk. Especially with a good medkit.

    It not being overwhelmingly overpowered doesn't translate to it being bad, lmao.

    I mean compared to other meta perk, dh, D's, bt, ub.

  • @mynameisBlade said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316921/as-much-as-i-hated-coh

    It barely got nerfed is the funny thing. xD Buncha Doomsayers...

    It got nerfed pretty badly. Its not worthless. Just not worth running over other meta

  • @jesterkind said:

    I'm not sure why you'd conclude it's not worth running? It's still one of the better healing perks, if used properly it'll give you more value than pretty much any other healing perk. Especially with a good medkit.

    It not being overwhelmingly overpowered doesn't translate to it being bad, lmao.

    Sad thing is it really didn't lose power as the radius and the 5th perk potential for every other Survivor are still huge factors.