How is it fair that survivors get punished for camping and tunneling?

I’m so over these sweaty killers. I used to get excited to play this game. But more and more I find myself not wanting to play. 

You know, I do care about all the nerfing of survivor perks to benefit crybaby killers, but the camping and tunneling is a bigger issue. There’s NO way I should be camped on first hook, then tunneled, Just to get hooked AGAIN!! I’ll be in a game for all of 5 minutes and LOSE a pip. It’s just a load of crap! I shouldn’t have to spend HOURS in this game just to gain ONE pip! Admittedly, I play on PS4 and I’m not the greatest at running. I try to run perks that benefit my play style but nothing I run, not even DS and BT gets me out of it. If killers aren’t going to be penalized for camping and tunneling, while I have to lose every pip I’ve earned in this game, then I’m going to have to be done playing this game all together. Killers are constantly crying about survivors but I can’t even get through a match without being camped and tunneled.

DBD needs to stop making survivors LOSE pips in this game!!! If I didn’t constantly gain and lose the same pips over and over, I’d be able to deal with everything else that sucks about this game.

Comments

  • @boomrain14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878112#Comment_2878112

    Except how come that’s not the same mindset when it comes to perks then? Survivor perks are constantly being reworked. Why isn’t it you win some you lose some? Why isn’t it, just get better? No, they’re reworked after people complain. I will win. I will lose. Still shouldn’t have to lose a pip.

    Both sides had perks reworked. Dying light been reworked so killer don't tunnel for the penalty speed. Freddy's add ONS got changed so forever Freddy gone. Ruin plus undying is no more as well. Ds no longer work on 1st hook so no more dribbling. Sabotage got reworked so now you can't 99 percent hooks. Obsession now is given no matter if an obsession perk is run.

  • Wait to devs fix camp, tunnel with bt basekit and buff killers (corrupt basekit?)

  • I mean when I get sent to some farm map by a sweaty 4 stack, I can get 4 unique hooks + 1 more and depip when all survivors escape cause I dared to try to secure 1 kill in endgame. Quit crying

  • @Veinslay said:

    I mean when I get sent to some farm map by a sweaty 4 stack, I can get 4 unique hooks + 1 more and depip when all survivors escape cause I dared to try to secure 1 kill in endgame. Quit crying

    Coming from the same person who probably cries about said survivor perks (in this forum) and who probably camps and tunnels. Move on because clearly you have nothing vital to add. ✌🏾

  • @boomrain14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877388#Comment_2877388

    🙄🤦🏾‍♀️ Easy down or not, I shouldn’t be losing a pip for it.

    If Killers de pip for losing them survivors should too. Sadly camping and tunneling is a slippery slope to fix because they tried to fix camping before and it was abused by survivors. They are working on fixes but they have to be careful or it will be a repeat performance.

1 2 ›