Random Progress Reset
So I was got on DbD earlier and I had 910K bloodpoints and I had 2100 shards and Doc lvl 50. I kept playing until I hit 1 mil bloodpoints and decided to spend all of them on the shape (also I prestiged Doc). Then, DbD crashed and I restarted it. I kept all of my bloodpoints and got lvl 50 doc again, but all of my shards were gone (because I used those to buy bloodpoints when upgrading the shape). Also, all of my Shape perks, addons, and offerings are gone as well. Essentially, everything was reset (910K bloodpoints again), however all of my shards are now gone. Is this a common thing and is there a way to fix it? Thanks for reading!
Sorry if this was confusing
Comments
That's... weird. It seems like it loaded your last save but didnt keep the shards somehow
Ik, its really weird. I managed to get my Michael back to the way he was, but he now has much worse perks after re-upgrading him and I still don't have my shards.
Send a ticket to support they might help
Contact support. I screenshot my killers from time to time(perks/items), in case something like this happens.
Alright
It's not very common, but it does happen. Send a ticket to https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us and they should be able to help you out.