Things are starting to look up for killers again!

This is a day to celebrate as the notorious Circle of Healing is finally getting a nerf that I feel it will be just enough to stop survivors from abusing it.

Dead Hard well on its way for the long overdue nerf.

Sloppy Butcher looks like its gonna finally be good enough to slow down healing speeds just enough so you can get some sort of pressure especially with the new hemmorage that will help so much.

I think gonna become a staple perk for m1 and hit and run killers again.

And with the hit and run playstyle looking like its gonna make a comeback there is joy for survivors as well.

That means less tunneling and probably less camping as well,so you should embrace the change.

I also hope this will mean survivors wont try to crutch on overpowered perks as much and instead try to get better at the game as the game feels so much harder without using perks like Circle of Healing or Dead hard.

If you really think Dead Hard and Circle of Healing we're not bused,try playing a few games without them and see just how big of a difference it makes.

What better way to celebrate the Circle of Healing nerf and the comeback of hit and run playstyle than buffing one of the most fun hit and run killers in the game,none other than Legion.

Thank you devs for showing some love not only to the killers,but to the overall balance of the game as well.

Comments

  • Stop it with your Dead Hard complains.. Jeez every week it’s the same ######### again again.. NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD. I promise if Dead Hard ever gets nerfed, I will make every other exhaustion perk more annoying then Dead Hard!

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    Stop it with your Dead Hard complains.. Jeez every week it’s the same ######### again again.. NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD. I promise if Dead Hard ever gets nerfed, I will make every other exhaustion perk more annoying then Dead Hard!

    You can’t, because no other exhaustion perk is even remotely more annoying.

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    Stop it with your Dead Hard complains.. Jeez every week it’s the same ######### again again.. NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD. I promise if Dead Hard ever gets nerfed, I will make every other exhaustion perk more annoying then Dead Hard!

    Dang,cant have anything good going in this game without a survivor main defending a broken perk that's used by 95% of all survivors.

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    Stop it with your Dead Hard complains.. Jeez every week it’s the same ######### again again.. NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD NERF DEAD HARD. I promise if Dead Hard ever gets nerfed, I will make every other exhaustion perk more annoying then Dead Hard!

    Dude, even as a survivor main, DH is stale AF.

  • CoH will still feel busted especially in coordinated teams since it still gives self healing to the whole team

    Hit and Run playstyle will therefore still be useless as long as the surv team know what they are doing (and actually that’s pretty much irrelevant regarding CoH as that playstyle was already bad against coordinated teams)

    Legion will still be considered weak/lower tier while maybe feeling more oppressive in lower skill ranges/soloQ.


    I think these changes are great but overall the people that complained loudly will still do so…

    the gap between soloQ and coordinated SWF on voicecomms is too big though.

  • @Mooks said:

    CoH will still feel busted especially in coordinated teams since it still gives self healing to the whole team

    Hit and Run playstyle will therefore still be useless as long as the surv team know what they are doing (and actually that’s pretty much irrelevant regarding CoH as that playstyle was already bad against coordinated teams)

    Legion will still be considered weak/lower tier while maybe feeling more oppressive in lower skill ranges/soloQ.

    I think these changes are great but overall the people that complained loudly will still do so…

    the gap between soloQ and coordinated SWF on voicecomms is too big though.

    I do hope we see solo gets some buffs, I would’ve made kindred basekit a long time ago.

  • @Adaez said:

    This is a day to celebrate as the notorious Circle of Healing is finally getting a nerf that I feel it will be just enough to stop survivors from abusing it.

    Dead Hard well on its way for the long overdue nerf.

    Sloppy Butcher looks like its gonna finally be good enough to slow down healing speeds just enough so you can get some sort of pressure especially with the new hemmorage that will help so much.

    I think gonna become a staple perk for m1 and hit and run killers again.

    And with the hit and run playstyle looking like its gonna make a comeback there is joy for survivors as well.

    That means less tunneling and probably less camping as well,so you should embrace the change.

    I also hope this will mean survivors wont try to crutch on overpowered perks as much and instead try to get better at the game as the game feels so much harder without using perks like Circle of Healing or Dead hard.

    If you really think Dead Hard and Circle of Healing we're not bused,try playing a few games without them and see just how big of a difference it makes.

    What better way to celebrate the Circle of Healing nerf and the comeback of hit and run playstyle than buffing one of the most fun hit and run killers in the game,none other than Legion.

    Thank you devs for showing some love not only to the killers,but to the overall balance of the game as well.

    Actually in my eyes it means that I'm gonna continue to tunnel and camp when necessary and realize that I'm in an even stronger position. Killer wasn't impossible during CoH strongest periods lol I still did great and thank god it got nerfed because it means I can play more aggressive and have way better odds and slowdown

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877403#Comment_2877403

    I just wish more people watched people like Cope or Tofu. And would realize that you can be an amazing survivor without busted perks.

    That would mean to actually get better at the game,using dh is the lazy way to get a decent chase going.