So many people are confusing the dates of these tests...
I see so many people talking about the current MMR tests yet people are talking about the wrong tests.
I sure hope people realise or the devs can see which ones are miss placed due to times posted.
I do feel having a more bold and easy to see dates and times they change would be helpful for those players
Comments
I can't tell if it's working or not, honestly.
I'm not sure, I'm currently making a little discussion for myself and feedback where I state my location, time played etc. To give better feedback.
Iv certainly seen some very mixed results, day 1 seemed no different for survivor but better and more fun as killer while day 2 was so easy as survivor and killer was a nightmare I never want to play lol
The killers have gotten better, my Solo Queue team? Not so much.
Which day? We're currently day 3. Like I said day 1 felt the same but day 2 was like DAYMN, mopped the floor with every killer (killers weren't even bad but the teams were insane)
Yesterday.
Interesting, I'd certainly be curious to see your results at the end (if you're keeping track) and compare and if we have different results see what may be different between us such as location etc.
hmm, good idea