Holy mother of nemesis
There are a lot of nemesis in my mmr. I've faced him like 4 times today and pretty much the same build. Did i miss some buff or something? Personally i prefer pyramid head but i haven't seen him in like a week.
There are a lot of nemesis in my mmr. I've faced him like 4 times today and pretty much the same build. Did i miss some buff or something? Personally i prefer pyramid head but i haven't seen him in like a week.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because Nemesis is a popular, easier to play and pretty strong killer. A little like Bubba. Hence why you see him so often; he's a killer you can relax with while playing, unlike stronger killers like Artist, Nurse or Blight where you have to be constantly making calculations and such.
Personally, I prefer Pyramid Head
I love you so much
I would pick Nemesis over Pyramid head honestly.
Usualy Pyramid head players will tunnel you once you get tormented or they just tunnel the first guy on the hook anyway. Fun.
I wish I could believe that about Artist, all the Artist I face are running Ruin, Pain Resonance, Thana, Pop or Undying with the longer repel add ons,
I am always like, just end this game please, not even worth winning against.