Please unlink unnecessary original survivor/killer linked sets.

I know they said they would unlink some, but that still hasn't happened. And there are a lot that don't need to be linked. Things like Yun-jin's Seoul sights cosmetic, doesn't need to be linked completely. If it's the top that's the problem then whenever you click it, the pants can appear with it too, but if you click the hair or the pants themselves, they can still be paired with other stuff. I would also like the see this with Elodie's greek outfit, where the top and bottoms are linked together, but I can change out the hair style. This would add much more customization and would probably make me more likely to actually buy stuff.

Also if you happen to see this bhvr, I need this with Kate's greek outfit too where the head is unlinked.... and Nea's Neon swirl outfit.... and more :)

Comments