Oops i forgot to press enter.

Hello.

I had a very funny and nice game just now, and i wanted to send my message to after game chat. but i did a mistake by pressing "Leave" and i forgot to press enter.


My message were "GGWP. Thanks and i had a lot of fun with you. <3)

I hope these people who played with me remember our game if they are on this forum. I played as Meg with Zoey outfit but with a hockey mask. ^_^;

Comments

  • This thread should be pinned so that the people who played with this person have a better chance of finding this thread.

  • You just warmed my heart, thank you

  • One of the most wholesome things I’ve seen in 2022 so far!

  • I always trying to protect Megs sacrificing myself.

    Megs life matters!

  • We are going to keep answering this thread so it makes front page so the players of this game see this.

  • I used to make so many friends in that chat box. This puts a smile on my face.

  • This is too cute🤗

  • @Martine1979 said:

    Hello.

    I had a very funny and nice game just now, and i wanted to send my message to after game chat. but i did a mistake by pressing "Leave" and i forgot to press enter.

    My message were "GGWP. Thanks and i had a lot of fun with you. <3)

    I hope these people who played with me remember our game if they are on this forum. I played as Meg with Zoey outfit but with a hockey mask. ^_^;

    You are quite adorbz with this. I also hope you can reconnect with those you games with in that match! :) :)

    Us console plebs cannot even hope to do so...

  • @Kurri said:

    We are going to keep answering this thread so it makes front page so the players of this game see this.

    good idea

  • It was me, thank you I had fun too.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316683/oops-i-forgot-to-press-enter

    Nice to hear you had fun.

    Who were your team mates and the killer? Might help connect with the players a little easier.

    Killer were using The Trickster. Survivors were me, one were using Chris Redfield, one used Bill from L4D.

    Sadly i don't remember name on last survivor. :(

    But i do remember when Chris (player) and myself were two left we tried our best to win but in the end Killer's throwing knife were to much. XD

    Still, i had tons of fun. :D