The insult returns to the injury!
Just got hit with DH validation feedback for the first time in months. But why?
Just got hit with DH validation feedback for the first time in months. But why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It still happens to me occasionally when I have high ping, what was yours like?
I think they may have removed hit validation for some testing or something. These past couple of days I've been hit again in actions where I had gotten used not to... like vaulting or dropping pallets, I don't use DH often so I don't know about that, but it's gotten back to the way it used to be before hit validation for me with everything else.
A few other friends have commented to me they have gotten the same experiences lately.
Yes happened to me these days as well.
But it is far less in general for me - so it is ok.