If you could remove a rework for a killer, Who would they be?
I'd say Im stuck between hillbilly & freddy. I miss how they were & worked, Freddy could've gotten buffs and not a whole rework. Billy could've had an addon overhaul and a few buffs/nerfs. Hillbilly was fun to play as/against, At least for me.
Comments
Freddy. Freddy's initial kit looks like I would have an absolute blast with it. His current kit is... meh at best.
Deathslinger. Took out everything good and replaced it with nothing. He's just objectively worse in every sense.
Freddy
is this really a question?
freddy
Deathslinger. I wasn't here before reworked Freddy and Hillbilly so I am possibly biased in that aspect, but they made Deathslinger one of the most infuriating Killers to play as.
Hillbilly and Freddy. Hillbilly didn't need changed and Freddy's old power could've just gotten adjustments to make it better instead of changing his power completely.
Freddy his current kit is just extremely dull to use and he's also very boring to play against unless he's a pallet Freddy then it's actually entertaining
Billy. All they had to do was deal with the insta-saw. Nothing else dammit! ;)
Obviously freddy.
Slinger. He's been gutted harder than Freddy.
I kinda wanna see what OG nurse was like
Roadie. Can't believe what they did to him, both visually and gameplay-wise. He's a mess to play now, which sucks, since I really like his character.