Hello, where is the new head for nurse (PS4)
With the little event normally today (30th March) we received the head of the nurse but I don't receive anything, where the outfits is? Thank you
With the little event normally today (30th March) we received the head of the nurse but I don't receive anything, where the outfits is? Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't pop up in the menu that you get it. You have to manually check your Nurse cosmetics to see if you got it or not. Depending on timezone you might also have to wait? I don't know how they do releases.
^This. I didn't know I've got the Jake's outfit because I had no notification, but when I checked his inventory, it was here.
I got it on ps4. As others said there is no pop up, you need to check your inventory to see if it was added. Also you need to log in after 2pm EST so if you were already in the game close out/reopen.