How come the pallet jiggle effect isnt present on Switch?
I'm a Switch player and I've been wondering about this for a while, so I thought I would ask on here. Why is the pallet jiggle effect that happens when breaking a pallet, not present on the Switch version of DbD? Is there is a technical limitation? When the pallets were given a short-lived redesign when Pinhead came out, those pallets had the jiggle effect. Will we ever see this effect come to Switch with the current pallets?
Edit: Oops, I accidentally posted this in the wrong category!
Comments
Well. We don’t/can’t really know why.
it might be a bug or intentionally left out in hope of performance/optimization.
you could create a bug report and see how that goes:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
That's understandable, I think its left out for optimization. Though the redesigned pallets were able to jiggle, so it just makes me wonder. I've posted a bug report about it, heres hoping we get something!
It's the switch.
That thing is running on 6kb of ram.
Can't expect all the bells and whistles on that port!