So why dont clown show which bottles he has equipped?
At the bottom left you had pink or yellow smoke depending on the bottle you had equipped... so, where did that go? And why?
At the bottom left you had pink or yellow smoke depending on the bottle you had equipped... so, where did that go? And why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a bug or something
I'd really like that to come back
It still shows something (the two bottles have different smoke patterns in their icon) but it being Yellow or Purple was so much easier to see at a glance
Agreed, certainly would help a bunch for ease of visibility that's for sure. Thrown the wrong bottles a few times now ๐๐
Wouldn't surprise me lol
@Peanits @MandyTalk
Sorry to tag you and distract you from your busy work but I'm still having this issue?
Iv seen people on PC have this still in game while I dont have it even on multiple different days. Maybe you could move this post to a bug report for me? Or maybe one of you already know the issue?
Extra info: I'm playing on a Xbox series S