What happens if I don't buy a Teachable?
I've currently just gotten the pig to level 35, and to prevent Surveillance (A literally useless perk) from showing up in other killers blood webs I didn't buy it. I still want to buy Make Your Choice at level 40. Will I have to purchase Surveillance? Will Surviellance show up every time I level up the pig till I purchase it?
Comments
It will keep showing up in the Bloodweb until you buy it, meaning you will have to take whatever the other perk is every time.
I suggest to you: ignore teachable perks you see as useless and don't need them and level up normally. If at one point the devs decide to rework/buff it then you can decide again if its worth
You gotta buy it if you want the next one to show up. You can't have 2 teachables in bloodweb at once.
Or get no perks.
Don't talk if you don't know