Artist Crows - Exit Gates

I didn't know that crows can't enter the Exit Gate?

That seems a bit lame, imo...Just had a game against an Artist....was really zany....lots of Pentimento, PR, etc, fun chases....would have died but the crows just magically vanished at the beginning of the gate.

I feel like the other player was robbed.

Comments

  • That’s strange.

  • Yeah, same conditions like other killer's such as Twins that can't summon victor within the exit gate while Charlotte is there, Can still send them flying towards and into the area outside the gate though.

  • @CrowVortex said:

    Yeah, same conditions like other killer's such as Twins that can't summon victor within the exit gate while Charlotte is there, Can still send them flying towards and into the area outside the gate though.

    Just seems like bad design that the Artist can get a last second snipe on someone that is ALREADY crowed only to have the birds vanish after they pass the exit gate switch/start.

    I don't see why it happens, unless I'm missing some sort of hostage situation?

  • Didn't know that. I did know that you can't place a crow within 2 meters of the gate switch though.