Kate Exclusive
Does someone have a image of the exclusive shirt that Kate Denson gets when actually purchasing the full chapter?
Does someone have a image of the exclusive shirt that Kate Denson gets when actually purchasing the full chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I purchased it but there isn't an exclusive shirt
Damn. Really? Did you restart Steam before you entered the game?
Here is the opening quote from the Steam Store page:
"Curtain Call is a brand new chapter for Dead by Daylight. It includes a new Killer, a Survivor and a Map as well as an exclusive tee-shirt for the new survivor."
Do you have two shirts? I have two maybe its the white one
Those are her default shirts
Wow! Then its not worth to buy the DLC
I think I'll unlock him throgh playtime
Joke of a company. Every other survivor was released with 2 but now suddenly just 1 with their cashgrabbing new cosmetic store.
The killer is a joke too. Ranged AOE slow. Joke of a DLC.
Lol really? A killer with a potential ability to aid in the chase and you're calling it a joke? Git gud?