PS5 // I got my Wrathful Well charm today!
Idk why and how I got it but the cursed tape played today after logging in.
I know there are other people here waiting for the charm. Did you get it too?
Tagged:
BHVR
Idk why and how I got it but the cursed tape played today after logging in.
I know there are other people here waiting for the charm. Did you get it too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm also on the ps5 and got mine today too!
I'm glad that you got your charms. Yes we did indeed put a fix though today, so those that had met the requirements would get the charm.