Solo Que Communication

Something I think puts any survivor at a pretty heavy disadvantage is being in a solo que match. The main reason for this is because they lack major communication elements that SWF players have access to. I have thought of a few solutions to this. The first and probably the worse idea is to add proximity chat. This would be a good way to communicate in solo que realistically (as this would now be apart of the base game and needs to remain so), but also somewhat effectively. The problem with this is that a lot of solo que players don't have a headset, so it wouldn't be super practical. The next idea is to implement something like what's in Apex Legends, where your character announces something as he or she does it. It would fill your teammates in on basic things that each other is doing. The final idea I have is to have a hud element that indicates if a survivor is healing, doing a gen, a totem or whatnot or if they are being chased or opening an exit gate or something. I'm thinking like a little symbol next to the character portrait. Let me know what you guys think of these ideas.

Comments