New chase music for Legion + Ghost Face?
Would be super cool. We know Legion will have different music when you use mix tapes addons, but I womder if he will have different music by default and if Ghostie is also getting a new one.
Would be super cool. We know Legion will have different music when you use mix tapes addons, but I womder if he will have different music by default and if Ghostie is also getting a new one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure that Legion has new chase music by default as at the beginning of the video that showcased the mix tape addons you can see that it says "None" at the beginning.
Ghostface we're not sure on yet as no one has said anything. @MandyTalk are you able to tell us if ghostie has new music as well?
Legion's chase music is confirmed.
Ghostface's is unknown. I hope so though. Everybody deserves some love