New killers
Which one of these do you think would be good to join dbd as a killer 👻
Which one of these do you think would be good to join dbd as a killer 👻
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would still go for FNAF as licensed chapter tbh.😅
The Thing
I didn’t even think of the thing or fnaf both really good as well
No brainer - but this should NOT be on the list. The IP is still in limbo.
I don’t know what you mean ?
Definitely alien would be a really good for dead by daylight
I think it would be great 😁
Alien would be cool, and yet we already (kinda) have an alien-looking creature like the Demogorgon.
Slender Man or Springtrap would be sweet.
True but both very different in many ways but I do think it would be very interesting to see how they would put slender man into DBD
Right now, Friday The 13th is being disputed in court.
2 people claim to have the rights and they're arguing it out - until one of them gets the rights, the entire IP is frozen.
ahhhh that makes sense , thank you
honestly i couldn't care less, as long as they aren't weak af im good with even the damn Teletubbies lmao
Now I can imagine teletubbies running after survivors with the hoover 😂
lmfao
It would be nice to have new killers & survivors in the game tho also some new maps
I dont even like FNAF but I think it whould be cool, like imagine a map that half of it's inside the pizzeria and the other half is outside on a giant parking lot
It would be good as a map
Not sure how that would work with Chucky but if they found a way for it to work then why not
Fair enough
Diana Walter from Lights Out could be interesting.
That’s what I was thinking 😊