Buffy The Vampire Slayer Is the anniversary chapter ? !
It's BTVS 25TH anniversary they keep giving out 25k codes for bp. Cote recently got a dog and named It Buffy. These might be totally random but It would make a super cool chapter. It paved the way for horror television (stranger things, the vampire diaries etc), and is one of the most popular horror pop culture topics of all time. It also has a huge fan base of all ages. Our parents watched it ,and twitter is full of fancams of it. It would be a really smart choice for a chapter ,and super nostalgic for people that grew up with it. It has a huge queer and nerd following thats literally 85% of dbd.
Comments
she's so cool maybe one day we will get a btvs chapter
I really would like this.
Oh, a necro from April ...
And no, I don't want to hurt Buffy Summers, ever.
she should be able to kill the killers I agree
I think a lot of people would maybe make a post talking about why you think she would be good for dbd maybe the devs will notice
Well, yes, so it's not DBD.
Oh no, I know in what game she would be a perfect fit.
Yet she Is coming and Introducing new game modes
I wouldn't hold my breath.
She would be good a simple survivor. She fought multiple enemies.
Don´t they always want strong women these days...
Her being able to break breakable walls would be so cool she has a lot of potential btvs has so much content that would fit perfectly