The Recluse & Bad News
Hi,
really not familiar with cosmetics by name; does anyone know which these are? I can't find any outfits in the store with these names... or am I just missing something?
Thanks!
Hi,
really not familiar with cosmetics by name; does anyone know which these are? I can't find any outfits in the store with these names... or am I just missing something?
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bad news feels like it could be a Zarina outfit. Not sure tho.
Here's the two outfits:
They're store recolours, but have been temporarily removed during the giveaway to make sure people don't accidentlly buy what's being given out for free.
Got the images from @Angelicus23's Twitter
Awesome, thanks for this.
I did a google search first, but there was surprisingly little information. I really was expecting that someone would have had them all catalogued by now!
Thanks again!
There's a giveaway?
See the following:
So to clarify, if we happened to miss the days the handed out the pieces for free, say like Jake's beanie, we would be able to purchase it after the giveaways are over?
I’d assume as much, yes. Given how they were in the store already, it would be very strange to remove them from there after this.