ability unlocked , locked again
I bought a skill in the store some time ago, and today it is locked again, this is a bug or is it normal in the game ??????
I bought a skill in the store some time ago, and today it is locked again, this is a bug or is it normal in the game ??????
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you buy it in bloodweb for that specific character?
no , I bought it in the shrine (store) with fragments
I paid 2000 shards on this skill , and it's locked again =(
Just checking, but do you know about the difference between a Teachable perk and a normal perk?
Maybe you are using a different character? Do you know you have to unlock it in the bloodweb for any char you use (just buy it in the shrine is not enough)?
quentin smith> @Davide said:
dude , I paid 2000 fragments in the quentin smith VIGIL skill , it was available to for all the other survivors in the blood web , but now is blocked =(
LOOK
http://pt-br.tinypic.com/r/e7f214/9
Dude, I did not even notice
and I do not know why I have many fragments, it's hard to know
I did not receive any kind of warning, "we blocked your skill, here are your fragments back" XD LOL
i'am did this , thank you for this idea =D i'am waiting now