Legion Changes Looks Great!

I am excited to back my girl Susie. She miss to stab people. This changes looks good and chase music is great.

Comments

  • I'm really pleased to be wrong about both Legion and Ghosty getting their changes in one update- and they both look incredible, too, I'm psyched as hell.

    Just after I bought Susie a new hoodie, too... ideal.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I'm really pleased to be wrong about both Legion and Ghosty getting their changes in one update- and they both look incredible, too, I'm psyched as hell.

    Just after I bought Susie a new hoodie, too... ideal.

    Yeah same, i saw it and then i bought it for Susie.


    I wish we would get CoH nerf too but i am okey for this changes, decent Mid-Chapter.

  • Its exactly what i wanted to see. Not a full Rework but some small buffs to the Power with a Lethal Attack if you play really well. I dont know who they hired to do this but they deserve a Raise.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2871357#Comment_2871357

    Yeah same, i saw it and then i bought it for Susie.

    I wish we would get CoH nerf too but i am okey for this changes, decent Mid-Chapter.

    I imagine the full patch notes for this midchapter will have some perk changes in it, so there's still a chance- though I'd expect them to frontload a change like that since it'd be very popular.

    Still, this is a very good midchapter either way. Very pleased.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316066/legion-changes-looks-great

    I'm going to hate to be the party pooper. But their core issues are still going to be the same. They'll still be the bottom feeder of the killer world

    That issue being. Their power can't actually down you. Coupled with being in a meta of super healing. Coupled with maps being so strong. It can be borderline impossible to even get that one hit on a survivor to get a down after frenzy.

    This is not issue by their power. It is general game issue, not Legion's. Oni, Slinger, Nemesis, Doctor etc. They all have problem with strong maps and CoH meta. So they need to nerf maps and CoH, Legion does not need different power or rework.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    Its exactly what i wanted to see. Not a full Rework but some small buffs to the Power with a Lethal Attack if you play really well. I dont know who they hired to do this but they deserve a Raise.

    "play really well" mate you cant do anything againts survivors that split up,it doesn't matter how good you play on Legion,you cant force survivors to not split up and completely deny your insta down.

    @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316066/legion-changes-looks-great

    I'm going to hate to be the party pooper. But their core issues are still going to be the same. They'll still be the bottom feeder of the killer world

    That issue being. Their power can't actually down you. Coupled with being in a meta of super healing. Coupled with maps being so strong. It can be borderline impossible to even get that one hit on a survivor to get a down after frenzy.

    Ghostface buff looks actually really deadly compared to Legion,at least he can insta down with his power and he got a buff there while also having his stealth buffed.

    Ghostface has the chance to be the best Stealth killer in the game now while Legion will still remain a C tier killer.

  • I too am extraordinarily excited

    especially to see the addon pass

  • I wonder when the PTB is going to be, I'm SO excited to try these changes out.

  • Who here can do 5th knife consecutive to be worth?

    Devs you read the community about legion? People complain of his injured game simulator while players complain of low lethality.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316066/legion-changes-looks-great

    I'm going to hate to be the party pooper. But their core issues are still going to be the same. They'll still be the bottom feeder of the killer world

    That issue being. Their power can't actually down you. Coupled with being in a meta of super healing. Coupled with maps being so strong. It can be borderline impossible to even get that one hit on a survivor to get a down after frenzy.

    Wasn't the buff to Legions power specifically that a 5th stab wound will down? Honestly, Anti-loop is sooo overrated, m1 gameplay isn't dead because 12% of survivors can loop really well.