They need to crank this out ASAP and have some launch skins that include his new incarnations.
I do not understand why this would be such a difficult proposition - as the IP is likely in desperate need of positivity after the bomb of the most recent film.
When i saw this post i suddenly get a idea why not bring Marshmallow Man from The Real Ghostbusters? hehe. I can see it in my head there he is throwing big piles. XD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need Nosk.
Well, I do at least.
Absolutely.
They need to crank this out ASAP and have some launch skins that include his new incarnations.
I do not understand why this would be such a difficult proposition - as the IP is likely in desperate need of positivity after the bomb of the most recent film.
When i saw this post i suddenly get a idea why not bring Marshmallow Man from The Real Ghostbusters? hehe. I can see it in my head there he is throwing big piles. XD
...