Ultra Wide Bug
There are 2 Problems with the 16:9 Aspect ratio option that i found so far.
- Pinhead has a bug where you snap back into native ratio when you use his ability. I don't know if this Problem only affect Pinhead or also other killer like the twins when they switch to Victor.
- The 16:9 Ratio is a good option, but it should also be possible to activate it in the menu. Since I am using a 5.120 x 1.440 screen as my main screen, the names of other survivors in my lobby get cut off and also the head of my own survivor if I want to chance the cosmetics.
Point 2 is probably less of a bug than an optimization, but since my first point is a Bug and those 2 point kinda go along, I felt like is would make sense to post them together.
PS: I am sorry if i made some grammar or spelling mistake, i am not a native english speaker.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments