Midwich Spawn Rates?
So like, am I insane, or did they accidentally increase the spawn rate of Midwich? I swear, like, a third of my matches over the last week have gone there. I've been seeing it disproportionately more than any other map.
So like, am I insane, or did they accidentally increase the spawn rate of Midwich? I swear, like, a third of my matches over the last week have gone there. I've been seeing it disproportionately more than any other map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got it a lot tonight as well.
I can barely see on that map lmao.
Same
I actually haven't played Midwich all week.
So there's that.
Nah it's still very rare.
I thought it was just me. I also have been getting it every couple of matches along with Ormond and Thompson House. I legit had to check after a while to see if it was because of offerings and nope, just RNG.
i only get Ormond, Suffocation pit, and Eyrie of crows
I've been getting more Coldwind maps than anything as of late.
I don't get Midwich all too often. The amount of times I've been sent to groaning storehouse is absolutely absurd though, which is really frustrating cause I hate that map.