Pallet camping is a free win
Just bring woo and run from pallet to pallet and wait. Every M1 Killer will lose against this if the other 3 mates of you are not stupid
Just bring woo and run from pallet to pallet and wait. Every M1 Killer will lose against this if the other 3 mates of you are not stupid
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Enduring+spirit fury+brutal strength if you get a lot of these campers.
If you're consistently running into this, run an endgame build.
But...but...If I bring NoED, I get told I'm using a crutch perk! 😮
I see at least one pallet camper in every match
"Sorry, but I am unable to communicate with the dead."