Is Never Stop Slashing Ever Coming To the Store?

I know it normally takes a year for rift skins to hit the store, but I believe its been longer than a year since the Never Stop Slashing outfit for Legion was released in the rift. Will this skin ever come to the store or did I miss my only chance to get it?

Comments

  • @Lambch0p said:

    I know it normally takes a year for rift skins to hit the store, but I believe its been longer than a year since the Never Stop Slashing outfit for Legion was released in the rift. Will this skin ever come to the store or did I miss my only chance to get it?

    I had it on ps4 but then I moved to pc. KINDA SUCKS THAT CROSS PROGRESSION ISN'T A THING YET.

  • I miss the single Huntress items from Tome 1. Yellow axe and red kitty mask. Also lost to switching from PS4 to Steam.