Steam Deck Support?
I know this has been promised a few months ago and that the game files have been accomodated to support it (Source: SteamDB) but when are we actually going to see it go live?
I know this has been promised a few months ago and that the game files have been accomodated to support it (Source: SteamDB) but when are we actually going to see it go live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look at the Switch version and ask yourself if its worth it.
The Steamdeck isn't based on a several-year old ARM architecture with a mobile GPU.
I am still waiting for the Nintendo 3DS release