Doctor's new key art seems off (eyes)

I'm not sure where else to post this, so I'll try it here.

The new key art on the new website looks generally awesome, but something seems off with Doctor's, specifically his right eye. It looks as if the eye-model was moved much closer to his nose, with the socket toward the temple looking empty (it's difficult to see clearly, due to that part of the image being dark).

Maybe this can get looked at again? Judging by this reddit thread, others have noticed it too.

99 votes and 41 comments so far on Reddit

edit: I just noticed another indication of something being wrong: in older key art and in-game, his irises generally line up centered with the upper retention bracket of his facial gear (and his left eye still does in the image), but his right eye doesn't.

Comments

  • He looks very rodent-like, his ears stick out, and that nose is way too big.

  • @Alionis said:

    I'm not sure where else to post this, so I'll try it here.

    The new key art on the new website looks generally awesome, but something seems off with Doctor's, specifically his right eye. It looks as if the eye-model was moved much closer to his nose, with the socket toward the temple looking empty (it's difficult to see clearly, due to that part of the image being dark).

    Maybe this can get looked at again? Judging by this reddit thread, others have noticed it too.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/tnkymc/i_just_browsed_through_the_wiki_what_the_heck_is/

    edit: I just noticed another indication of something being wrong: in older key art and in-game, his irises generally line up centered with the upper retention bracket of his facial gear (and his left eye still does in the image), but his right eye doesn't.

    Man looks like he built for truffles ๐Ÿ’€

  • He looks like when you play a mobile game for 5 hours straight.

  • Yeah, that right eye is way out of place.