Why am I getting Lerys so much on killer?
I'm getting Lerys literally every other game on killer for the last week. Stop it. Delete this awful map. I'm trying to play Billy and you keep giving me Lerys. I shouldn't have to burn a map offering to make sure I'm not wasting my time.
Comments
Stealth killer main turned indoor map enjoyer here. Lery's is actually the best and most balanced map in the game.
The extreme RNG ensures looping is different every single time, unlike static tiles on most maps. The atmosphere is claustrophobic, and makes certain killer perks like Hex: Plaything terrifying to even the most seasoned survivors.
Totem spawns range between very difficult and easy, making totems a pretty viable option for the gambling killers.
It is one of the few bastions of horror left in the game for veterans.
Sincerely - Tinkerer Bubba main
I do not need a revved up Leatherface coming around a corner while I'm on a gen with a massive blind spot. Please cease and desist at your earliest convenience.
I feel you on getting billy on indoor maps. I was doing the 20 meter chainsaw rift challenge on him and got the game on the first...game.
K.
He's definitely a killer I wouldn't run your best add ons with without a map offering. Mobility is a mixed bag since you can't back rev on Billy anymore.
Unlike Tinkerer Leatherface. That's a backrub nobody needs.