We also got new character renders !!
So we got a sneak peak at Haddonfield's update, pretty cool. Context:
@GoodBoyKaru said:
So, go to the official DBD Website and find the section for the Halloween Chapter:
https://deadbydaylight.com/game/chapters/halloween
Scroll down to the section on the Map. You'll be greeted with these images:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3VUE3AYMCBFO/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8ZVTENPZDJ7G/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I4X9OB1AICET/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R98BAINM2AP6/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BMCQ6LBIGZBQ/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ONATXQEVK3QM/image.png
Honestly I think these look really, really, really good. Final picture has 2 windows upstairs open though and I'm genuinely afraid of House Of Pain ever making a return so manifesting that's a nifty little feature of concept art and nothing more.
Thoughts?
But also on that website, if we head over to the official character page, we so got some new renders for characters
In Dead by Daylight, there are two distinct roles to play and multiple Characters in each role to choose from : Survivors or killers! Discover all of them!
Such as:
Twins
Legion (my bf will love this lol)
David (I love this lol)
And Pyramid Head (the ungodly things I would let him do to me)
So yeah I just think this is pretty cool (and yes @TheGannMan there's a spirit one too check Discord ๐๐ป)




Comments
I like this render of Pinny
Not even forums is safe from how you feel about pyramid head
YESSSSSS
I like how all of them have little comments and Twins is just
Twins
I like the Legion render though, I actually didn't know Frank had a neck tattoo. I wonder if they have renders of the other Legion members, such as
my waifuJoey.EDIT: they didn't, but I found this:
EDIT 2: They also have a link to a media gallery featuring all sorts of wallpapers that look amazing! I honestly think BHVR did the new website really well.
Accursed Armor. Coal Tower maybe?
I never noticed the tattoo on Legion's neck.
Have to say I dig the new website quite a lot
I'm sure it'll be a great resource for newer players just getting started
Pyramid Head looks like someone just jumped out and yelled boo to scare him. ๐
I'd let his hands do a lot to me ๐คค
I got the render for my friend I don't like them lmao
Did Demogorgon get a new one aswell?
I'm so sorry to tell you
Absolutely disgusting
I wish Steve Nancy and Demo got featured too man
๐๐
Hell.
I don't like how most of the survivor renders look.
May I help
This pic is based