Lery's is too cruel to leatherface and hillbilly

the abundance of windows and very tight and cluttered hallways makes these killers (especially leatherface) completely unplayable here. In other news, water is wet.

Comments

  • According to some on the forum, Leatherface is OP and uncounterable, regardless of the map ๐Ÿ™„

  • The compact indoor maps are so anti-fun on many killers. I dislike the design philosophy behind Lerys, RPD, and Hawkins (don't come back) as it relates to DbD gameplay. I feel like I'm playing against the map environment way too much on many killers. I exclude Midwich because I actually like it. It's indoors, but it's fairly open.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315625/lerys-is-too-cruel-to-leatherface-and-hillbilly

    Bubba best maps are The Game and Lerys, however Lerys stands up.

    People are afraid of windows when they should not be. In general a loop that has a window is bad for you, Lerys provides close up tiles with many windows and door openings, while the survivor can chain the windows on Lerys you can do the same and with the help of a few mindgames (e.g moonsaw, chainsaw reverse) you can get the downs easily.

    Many pallets on Lerys are unsafe and those who are not cannot be chained for a long period of time giving you an ability for bruteforcing

    (And no, I am not baiting, even though you may find hard to believe this).

    To provide some evidence of my words, you can have a look here

    https://youtu.be/AWcj9rSYTXI

    Lery's maybe, but The Game? Gonna hard disagree there. A good survivor can easily just feed you god pallets for a minute and that's the first 3 gens done.

    I wanna say it's Wreckers Yard, with the central basement being a threat for a ton of generators. Maybe you could argue one of the 3 gen maps (Azarovs resting place, suffo pit, etc) too.

    Lery's only if you have the right perks for it (not the clickbait build shown above).

  • Impossible. I am told daily that Bubba is broken due to his "free kills".

  • For me, it's the center of Suffocation Pit. My most tilting games, where I feel utterly powerless, are the ones where people know how to run that center area with all those windows so close together. Miserable map for a killer without anti-loop.

  • I probably play less Hillbilly just because every other match with him I get this map.