PC - Ruin not always working on generator

I was playing as Billy on coldwind farm. Everything went well, until I found out that one gen where none was on wasn't getting regressed by ruin. I first thought it was a visual bug, until i found out it wasn't regressing at all. In my opinion this is very gamebreaking. I got this bug this evening for the first time, but I thought it was important enough to report this bug immediately.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: The Hillybilly
  • Perks played: Ruin, undying, bbq and chilli, tinkerer
  • Map: Coldwind farm
  • Frequency of the issue: Got it once for now

I forgot to screenshot it. But for me it was clearly not working. I got the logfiles tho


DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.03.24-20.41.15.log


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Is this caused by the glitch that involves Ruin+Undying, and that breaking one (I think Ruin?) before the other causes it to glitch and act as if Ruin isn't there anymore??

  • It’s a bug exclusive to the Ruin/Undying combo, see the following for more info:

    @Tricksters_Wife said:

    Engaged in a chase, lasted around 1 minute and the gen never regressed during the whole chase? As you can see my Undying was cleansed but my Ruin was still active. Wouldn't let me kick the gen either. Not sure if it's specifically this generator on Ormond or if it's all of them as I didn't get a chance to really patrol the rest of the gens before my Ruin was cleansed as well.

    https://youtu.be/MDu5k8mU5IY

    Platform: Steam

    EDIT: CONCRETE PROOF OF THIS:

    https://youtu.be/ez8XroS_wS0

    I think this has something to do with Undying being cleansed.