4 man SWF with OoO really ruins this game.

Comments

  • Thats why the devs gave us the option to leave

  • It used to be rare for me but I've had it a good few times the past 2 days.

    Devs can say what they want but there's no way in hell the game is balanced around that.
  • Lock the perk while queueing up with swf. Job done perk balanced. 
  • Zarathos said:
    Lock the perk while queueing up with swf. Job done perk balanced. 
    That's actually a really good idea.
  • Anytime I get a 4 swf and they start to scum it up (all same character and toolbox) I play Freddy. I turn it into a game of " can you find the freddy" and give him the best stealth build I can. They can keep their try hard items, burn the rare offerings, and barely pip cause I only chase survivors that can find me. Best part is i can make a sandwich while they run around thinking how godly they are.
  • @DemonDaddy said:
    Anytime I get a 4 swf and they start to scum it up (all same character and toolbox) I play Freddy. I turn it into a game of " can you find the freddy" and give him the best stealth build I can. They can keep their try hard items, burn the rare offerings, and barely pip cause I only chase survivors that can find me. Best part is i can make a sandwich while they run around thinking how godly they are.

    I'Ve been in 4 man solo q and I've had a Freddy do that along with a Bubba in in a few games and it's pretty funny. Because even with Premonition I'd know where they were and could never find them. They were there the whole time and interacted with us but in only 1 game did I find 1 of the killers.