DBD is a great 3v1 game
While it's a strange choice to make a 3v1 game where you get an extra teammates for the first minute before they DC/Kill themselves on first hook, I think the game is really suited to it. It really forces you to work better with your two teammates. Does anyone else appreciate how well the game is balanced around the average 3-survivor match?
Comments
If we wanna make kills +90%, yeah 3 v 1 is great design.
I wish randoms in my match would just leave, instead they hang out in the match hiding not doing anything just waiting for gens to be finished or for everyone to die so they can get hatch. Atleast if they left the match it would be confirmed 2/3v1 instead of my swf and I going "is our teammate even doing anything?" until one of us is hooked and can see them doing nothing.
i think everyone left in the match after someone dc's should get some sort of blood point reward. its bad enough for survivors to have your 4th dc, but then the killer has no chance of 4k-ing/maxing blood points. wwhatever the player had earned up to that point should be divided up amongst everyone left, plus an extra blip for killers
I remember when it was a 4v1, 3v1, 2v1, or 1v1 game. It was fine because there were less gens to repair.