timeoutCreated error is back
After this latest patch, I've started getting the timeoutCreated error again when trying to join matches.
Tagged:
Under Review
After this latest patch, I've started getting the timeoutCreated error again when trying to join matches.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a timeoutcreated error how do I fix it?
I'm also seeing this issue.
When searching for a game, I have had my matchmaking cancelled with an error message stating "The matchmaking process failed. Reason: timeoutCreated."
I am on PS5, and this happened with testing on normal survivor and killer queues, as well as the 2v8 survivor queue.
also happening to me and I am also on PS5
Ok I got it too what do we do to fix it the timeoutcreated error? On the ps5
I also have this issue but I'm on Switch
PS5 Same Issue
on PS5 and receiving this error also! Help! 🙏🏽😭
for those on PlayStation 5, I went to settings and restored license for dead by daylight, and now it seems to be working. I don’t know if this is a fix for everyone but it’s worth a try because it did work for me just now.