To my dear Survivors

I try to play fair round after round. I don't tunnel and camp. I also don't hit the hook 10 times or tbag as a ghostie. I don't play noed. I don't do it because your survivor rulebook says so, i do it because I enjoy it more. 

you keep complaining about tunnellers and campers, complaining about noed and toxic killers. But!!!

how do you play? you don't want to be tunnelled? then don't block the killer with BT when he's in the chase. you don't want to be camped? then don't click wildly around like disturbed monkeys! I just played my 4th round and every damn round everyone acts like little kids. 

I will continue to play fair like this because I enjoy it. but please don't be surprised if killers tunnel you because your behavior sucks.


sorry for my bad english, but i had to say that, even if others have said it often enough before me.

Comments

  • @Winchester89 said:

    I try to play fair round after round. I don't tunnel and camp. I also don't hit the hook 10 times or tbag as a ghostie. I don't play noed. I don't do it because your survivor rulebook says so, i does it because I enjoy it more. 

    you keep complaining about tunnellers and campers, complaining about noed and toxic killers. But!!!

    how do you play? you don't want to be tunnelled? then don't block the killer with BT when he's in the chase. you don't want to be camped? then don't click wildly around like disturbed monkeys! I just played my 4th round and every damn round everyone acts like little kids. 

    I will continue to play like this because I enjoy it. but please don't be surprised if killers tunnel you because your behavior sucks.

    sorry for my bad english, but i had to say that, even if others have said it often enough before me.

    we thank you for your service.

    Sadly, many survivors don't want to play with a friendly killer, lest they let their guard down only to get tunneled.

    i've noticed that, when i do play killer and want to have a friendly round, i'll go AFK" for abit until they get curious and come find me. After that, it's usually a mutual understanding of blood point farming/Daily Ritual/Challenge round

  • I FOUND ANOTHER SPIRIT PFP LETS GO

    Sorry, I’ll stay on topic, I try my best to not camp or tunnel because I don’t find it fun personally but if you want to do it, go right ahead. Ignore what other people say.

  • You don't have to tunnel or camp as Spirit to win. Any other killer witthout mobility against SWF, you have to sometimes.

  • Well said. I mostly play the same way as you as long as the survivors don’t give me a good reason not to.

  • Survivor's will never stop complaining about Tunneling and Camping even at points where they're at the hook for like 3 seconds and instant they're like yeah he's camping and I'd be like bruh give them a moment.