Stuck in locker (Even end game collapse couldn't push my friend out of locker)

My friend and I were playing together (on PC),

He jumped into a locker and wasn't given the prompt to exit the locker,

The killer was unable to open the locker he was in and I was unable to try open it as well, no prompt came up

End game collapse finished and he remained in the locker, forcing the killer to D/C.

This has happened 3 times in the past 2 days, twice on Ormand (both times inside the main building) and today Badham Preschool.


This isn't just a bug, but a game breaking bug.

Dead by Daylight 2022.03.24 - 22.36.39.01.rar


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think the lockers are taking you to another realm, and confusing the Entity... xD

    Anyways... is there no clear trigger? Is it only certain lockers, that you know of?

  • Well, it only happens to my friend and never to myself, so maybe it is in combo with the perks he is using?

    But it's been 3 different lockers, so don't think it is the certain lockers.

    It's not internet connection etc. as we play over the same connection