Will they ever add a way to recconect as killer?

My internet goes down for about 5 seconds every 30 minutes and I get kicked even though my internet comes back up within 5 seconds. I have been DCed from so many games because of this. Are they ever going to add a way for people who only DC for a few seconds to reconnect?

Comments

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2865714#Comment_2865714

    Yeah but they have stated multiple times that they are not interested in implementing bots for DbD like that. I don’t think this is an argument that would convince them otherwise but eh. It’s worth a try I guess..

    Yes, they said it's unlikely that they would implement the AI for all the different killers, with all their powers and such. But the bot wouldn't have to be any good or know it's powers at all in this situation, just a non-idle temporary replacement for the dced player. They already have the trapper bot, so why not just use it's basic ai for any killer where the player dced? I would really like that, esp. in combination with a rejoin match mechanic.

1 2 ›