Nemesis Serum Chest Glitch

Step 1 : Killer is Nemesis.

Step 2 : Played as Survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, opened a chest containing the cure for Nemesis's virus.

Step 4 : Ran away from the chest to unhook, heal, and returned to get the serum. Game made me re-open the already open chest to pick the serum up again.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Mikaela Reid
  • Perks played - Shadow Step, Circle of Healing, Spine Chill, Blast Mine
  • Map - Coldwind (Tormented)
  • Frequency of the issue - Only occurred once.


Tagged: BHVRNot a Bug

Comments

  • Not a bug. At least, I'm pretty sure. It's been like that from the beginning, I think. If you don't completely open the chest and take the syringe, it closes. (Again, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm about 99% sure cause it's been that way since Day 1.)

    EDIT: Yep. Not a bug. Check the wiki:

    Supply Crate Closing timer: 15 seconds

    This refers to how long a Supply Crate remains open if the Vaccine is not retrieved from it.


  • yepp as @crystalkitti very kindly explained, this is not a bug but by design.