Amazed on how a single perk makes my games so much less stressful for me
I main Mikey and I just can't play with him without Lethal Pursuer. I tried the other night and it was so frustrating looking for survivors to stalk them and the gens were just flying by before I got my tier up. I used to brush off complaints that playing killer is too stressful but now I think it's because I have access to the perks I want and need. Maybe the devs should make unlocking perks more simply because having the right perks for a specific killer is super important
Comments
lethal + corrupt is a gud combo using mikael
Idk. I fee lethal is a waist because it's such a quick one time use perk that gets you what? 1 hook at start of game, while other perks are much better time savers.
For me I play survivor so much I have a general idea where other survivors spawn and how spread out they are.
Having both corrupt and lethal isn't that great since there's some overlapping between the two.
Corrupt not only blocks the 3 gens far from you, but blocks the 3 gens that the survivors spawned right next to.