New Huntress Music
Can someone tell me when Huntress got new menu music?
Can someone tell me when Huntress got new menu music?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When the Baba Yaga skin was added I think
when the first ultra rare outfit of huntress (aka Baba Yaga) skin was added
No I don't think it was then. I still played then and it wasn't there.
oh well I think it was in one of the bugfix of the 5.5.0
It was either then or shortly afterwards, as I remember there was other menu music added around this time
I think survivors who wore outfits from a certain collection got a special menu music
Oh no yeah I remember Baba Yaga and those survivor skins got unique music but I was just playing now and base Huntress just had new music.
On YT you can find the huntress menu music and the release dates on the vids show they were posted in January of this year which is when the Baba Yaga skin was added to the game
It lines up I think
Both base Huntress and Baba Yaga got new music at the same time. The only issue was that the base Huntress music was bugged/delayed when the skin was released. It got fixed next hotfix and included the new music. That's why it wasn't there initially.
But no unique chase theme for Huntress? It's her time BHVR. Give her one!
Mid chapter 22, originally it was for both Baba Yaga & Huntress but they made a new one of the “Modern Tales” theme for Baba Yaga but kept The Huntress one!