Thanks devs for fixing Nurse's omegablinks!
I cannot express my happiness, thank you!
I cannot express my happiness, thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, i saw so much Nurses used this add-ons. I am glad they fixed it that fast.
Thank you bhvr for fixing these! I can have fun against nurse again
Wait so this entire time Nurse had stronger blinks with no downside?
Yet you'll still cry if you die to nurse even if she uses no addons. 😴
Now it’s time for a nurse rework 😎
Not really she's fine, only bad survivors struggle.
Did you test this? Because patch notes talk about charge time, but the issue was with the traveling speed of the blink.
The traveling speed is intentional. A blink will always take at most 1.5 seconds. With both range speeds nurse has to travel farther. So she blinks faster to stay in the 1.5 second time frame.
Blink:
I don't see anything about that in the patch notes.
They've fixed the blink charge bug and the charge time bug, that's it.
No, the traveling speed was faster even within normal range. The speed is proportional to the distance traveled and that's what it wasn't happening.