Nurse should be nerfed
Well, nurse shouldn't be added in the first place, but it's too late.
First, I am killer main, so this is not baby survivor crying thread, so you may ask, why nurse should be nerfed? Pretty much because it's the only killer that can ignore every survivor's defensive tool, this is the only killer that can break 0 pallets in match, even more, 0 pallets can be dropped against nurse.
You may say that in """DBD pro scene""" nurses are getting 2k avg, which is true, but there is a problem, average dbd game is not a pro scene, average dbd survivor game is some guys that completing archives and just chilling, even if we take "high" mmr which I guess I am playing on, average nurse on this mmr is still overwhelmingly better than any solo survivor, you basically can't loose as nurse in regular match if you are good as her, and ofc every nurse player takes full meta perks which is fair if every survivor uses meta perk, but at least I enjoy playing with balance landing instead of dead hard, what am I trying to say that not every game is 4 survivors using full meta perks, but I haven't seen one nurse without meta perks and broken addons. So every game I am facing nurse, if nurse is good, this is 100% loose, no matter how good me and my teammates are playing, this is also related to SWF, mainly because most of swf are just friends chilling in dbd. However I am looking at this from solo survivor perspective anyway, so my average game against nurse is nurse starts chasing me or some good survivor, in this case I pray for other survivors to do gens, of course mostly it's not, even if I can run nurse for 2-3 gens, that doesn't matter, most of the time 2 gens are getting done, but then nurses are snowballing because only far gens being repaired and it's loose, in other case, if nurse is chasing not really skilled survivor, same process happening, but way quicker.
Yet another important aspect, fun, the only fun nurse to play against is baby/decent nurse, against skilled you can just dc, you are not going to get fun, I find chases against nurse very oppressive, against god nurse pointless, so after quick check on what is nurse type it is, I am just suiciding on hook, you may argue that I am bad teammate, I guess so? Just don't want to spend time on game that has been lost from the start.
Let's don't forget about skill that requiers to play you as nurse, the only 2 skills you need is memory to remember survivor's juking path and muscle memory, that's it, I would say nurse takes less skill than trapper to play against same survivors (by skill), while playing as nurse you just blink and hit, as trapper you have to be otz to beat some skilled survivors, use a lot of 5head traps and mindgames, but there are no mindgames as nurse, of course there are double back, but as soon as nurse realise you are somewhat skilled, she just going to play the safe way (blink on a corner or not that close to you)
And finally, beloved argument that nurse (and blight) is the only one that can deal with competitive or just sweaty swf, well true, but this is problem of the game, not nurse, nurse should be nerfed and then other killers should be buffed or something like that, this is not normal that she is the only one that can deal with sweats
Well, if you ask me how would I nerf her, well pretty easily, some of old players may remember some old patch where nurse could be stunned with while blinking, this patch was reverted because of other stupid things that were done, such as no requierment for timing for stuns and blinds to save survivors from killer shoulder, but thing with nurse should've stayed. And nerf her post blink lunge, it has way bigger hitbox and speed than normal one, maybe even make it ability hit to prevent exposed to work on nurse.
And finally, blink charges recovery should be longer.
Also in some exchange I would buff her, Nurse shouldn't be slower than survivors, 4.0 or even 4.2 could work, this thing punishes new players that lowering her killrate, experienced players are not walking that much.
Her addons should be reworked, only useful are range and charge recovery speed, this is not directly a buff, but at least it could give bigger choice in choosing addons.
p.s forgot to mention stealth against nurse, the amount of perks that nigilates this aspect is insane right now, so stealth is not an option.
I would like to have a discussion about nurse, maybe I am wrong at some points
TL;DR
Avg nurse<<avg survivor
Good nurse>>>good suvivor
Tournament nurse=tournament survivor
Regular dbd game is not tournament
Nurse doesn't have counterplay, pallets are useless against her
Nurse takes less game knowlege and skill than trapper to perform good, you only need to train muscle memory and know survivors paths.
Comments
get good
I will be better player, but this doesn't matter since I am mostly playing solo, or you one of those trolls that just write something to insult instead of having good discussion?