Can’t join a game
Anyone else having trouble getting into a match? If I press play as survivor/killer on the main menu I get the twirling icon and then in stops and enables me to press it again, rinse and repeat. I can however access the store no problems.
Edit: finally got in, pressed search for match then got connection error 8001
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Whenever I finish a match, it's giving a connection error message and takes me back to the main menu. Maybe the servers are bugged right now.
EDIT:
Yep, I'm getting the same thing as you now! Servers are probably down lol.
I have the same issue
on what platforms are you guys? I’m on PS5. Might be PSN having issues because other games won’t connect too
PS5 too. Seen someone else on twitter say they are having the same problem on PS5.
Ugh 😑 Btw there’s a new system update for PS5. Installing the update didn’t fix the dbd issue though
PS5 lol.
There seems to be a PS5 firmware update for me.
Yeah but it doesn’t fix it 😬
Yes I’m the same can’t make it past the menu just hightlights the selected role and has that swirly thing
Are you on PlayStation? PSN servers are down
I’ve just tried the PS4 version on PS5 and that’s working. So definitely a PS5 issue, at least now I can get some rift fragments 🤣
I’m on ps5 and I’m the status menu it says servers are up and running :s
Are you serious omg 🙄 I wonder how long it will take to fix this
Apparently the PS4 version of dbd is working on ps5. Ugh that’s annoying
yeah this is looking like a PSN issue right now, Twitter and places like Down Detector are reporting a lot of issues. Not on our side I'm afraid.