Be nice to new players
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRrqUpKg3k
Be nice to new players and you can have cute interactions like this.
As to why a 2 gamer is matched with a devotion 8 Killer, only the BHVR god knows.
Comments
You can usually spot a new player a mile away. If I'm killer I'll let them go.
Aww cute 🥰
The thing is, if you do that you'll get more and more players that are way too inexperienced for you.
The best thing to do, IMHO as killer is to kill 3 when they got enough time to rake some bloodpoints (hooks saves, heals, gens) and let one took hatch. As survivor is to leave (because you cannot guarantee he will not kill you).
If only survs did the same things for newbie killers.
@newplayer you're really cool :)
I am doing actually. If i face with baby Trapper or Wraith, i am not tryharding and giving them free kill if they had not at end game. I am not staying or pointing hook. I am making mistake for make them feel better. Yeah bud, you got me with your skills.
True when playing survivor and we face a new killer usually low rank and 1 perk you can clearly see they're clueless the survivors playing with me will just bully that killer and make fun him most of the time killers are way nicer than your average survivor player.